Thursday, December 17, 2009

Prolapse Male Enhancer Mitral Valve Prolapse / Blood Pressure?

Mitral valve prolapse / Blood Pressure? - prolapse male enhancer

I am a 30 year old man suffered from mitral valve prolapse, diagnosed 20 years ago. Since that time, my disease progressed, and I am) taking medication (fosinopril 10 mg daily. Overall, I feel good, but I have a lot of extra beats, palpitations, or sometimes I feel I can not breathe. For two years, I have a few workouts, 3 times per week, cardio and strength training. My blood began to be different. 140/70....after Usually my training is both to increase the number 148/90. I asked my cardiologist and he said that it is normal for my age and my health. I am a little bit about the difference between the two numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment