Monday, February 22, 2010

Bloating Stomach Bug 2010 How Can I Cure Or Soothe My Stomach Bug?

How can I cure or soothe my stomach bug? - bloating stomach bug 2010

Yesterday evening, around 9 pm and lasted about 3 cups of tea, I felt my stomach kind of swelling in the next 3 hours and I went to bed. When I went to bed, felt my stomach bloated and still thought it was just gas, because he was burping a lot. but when I went down, I got chills all I know I have a stomach infection. For 3 hours after I wake up half asleep and my stomach was very painful, and I went to the bathroom because I'm sick and vomited in the background while I ate and drank the night before.

Since then I have not, but I'm still sick, but I have not eaten or drunk. So basically anything can be done to cure or alleviate the symptoms right? Is there anythingI must eat, drink, or to feel better. Any help is welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment