Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How To Torture An Asian Women How Do I Learn To Stay Motivated And Concentrate Better?

How do I learn to stay motivated and concentrate better? - how to torture an asian women

Hello guys.
I think the challenge to stay on too long concentrated. I always had a short attention span, and my experience has not helped either. I had so many things, I feel unbalanced and my mood, even on what I did, happen.
How do you stop it and make sure you stay focused?
Maybe some tips on how to improve concentration?

3 comments:

Dr. Hertzer said...

I tell you what to do. Or had to stay focused and my work or ask for money on the street. That motivates me.

aninimou... said...

Set goals and try to achieve too. If you do this, then rewarded with a time of relaxation or a movie. And try to look into the future, I now understand what goes wrong, can affect the rest of his life.

word_scr... said...

Same problem. This sometimes makes me also think about why I do what I can write down why and be put into circulation before me, if I my attention is when I leave or do something else. Two things at once, if possible.

Post a Comment